LISA GRAY ANNOUNCES HER CANDIDACY FOR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE (MCRC) CHAIRMAN
September 20, 2012- Lisa Gray, an active and proven leader in the Republican Party, has announced her intention to run for Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee. She is passionate about the Republican Party’s principles and values, and is determined to build the Party and strengthen it. Lisa has been recognized for her hard work and effectiveness by the MCRC and AZGOP with awards such as “Outstanding Party Worker,” and “Outstanding Precinct Committeeman.”In 2010 and 2011, her district was recognized for being an “Outstanding District.”In 2011, she was also recognized for her performance as a District Chairman by being presented with an “Outstanding District Chairman” award.
Lisa has served in various leadership positions:
District Chairman, LD21
President, Sun City Republican Club
MCRC Executive Guidance Committee Member
Ex-officio Arizona State Republican Party Executive Committee
FormerDistrict Chairman and Second Vice-Chairman of LD9
FormerLeadership Team Member, Northwest Valley Tea Party Group
Former President, Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots
“I have an ambitious plan to build our County Party, and I know that a leader is only as good as their team. So with that in mind, I have recruited a strong and experienced team who will work together to advance our Party and prepare it for future elections,” Gray said.
The team represents a broad cross section of Maricopa County Precinct Committeemen and consists of:
Paul Brierley (LD12) – Candidate for First Vice-Chairman
– CurrentCD5Member at Large, AZGOP Executive Committee
– Former District Chairman of LD21 and Chairman of Graham County
Rene Lopez (LD17) – Candidate for Second Vice-Chairman
– Current District Chairman of LD17 and MCRC Second Vice-Chairman
– Former First Vice-Chairman and Second Vice-Chairman of LD21
Colleen Lombard (LD20) – Candidate forSecretary
– Former First Vice-Chairman of LD6
Walter Dudley (LD28) – Candidate for Treasurer
-Former First Vice-Chairman, Second Vice-Chairman, and Treasurer of LD7
– Campaign Treasurer for a number of Legislative Candidates - President and charter member,Arizona Society of Practicing Accountants “I am blessed to have these four individuals running with me. We have a great plan that we are super excited about sharing with Precinct Committeemen and fellow Republicans.It’s an ambitions plan, but a plan that my team is committed to,” Gray said.
The plan consists of:
Building the Party’s image and effectiveness.
Building strong voter registration and Get Out The Vote (GOTV) programs.
Providing resources and training for Precinct Committeemen.
Providing resources and training for District Chairmen and officers.
Focusing on recruiting and training candidates for all elected offices.
To learn more about the candidates and details of their plan, please visitwww.AZPartyBuilders.com.
Also, follow the team on Facebook and Twitter:AZPartyBuilders
The Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) statutory meeting will take place on Saturday, January12, 2013. Lisa Gray and her team ask for your support and your vote on January 12. For additional information contact Lisa at623-340-8173 firstname.lastname@example.org